- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Provide customers with quotations
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Record sales and send copies to the sales office
- Gather market and customer information and provide feedback on buying trends
- Represent your organization at trade exhibitions, events and demonstrations
- Identify new markets and business opportunities
- Provide accurate feedback on future buying trends to their respective employers
- Must act as a bridge between the company and its current market and future markets.